To build meaningful relationships among people of diverse religious and spiritual backgrounds and journeys, cultivating a culture of awareness and compassion.
Through education, dialogue, and shared spiritual practices, the Interfaith Round Table cultivates an inclusive culture to advance understanding of and appreciation for the diversity of our neighbors.
What does the Round Table do? We’ve developed our programs to provide easy access to a variety of opportunities to enter and engage the interfaith arena. Take a look at all these pages and see what might interest you. Whether a religious leader, a clergy person, a spiritual person not affiliated with any particular religion or someone looking for a program for your faith community, check us out. We’ve have programs for adults and youth, religious and spiritual.
- To build trust and respect across faiths and cultures to cultivate an understanding and appreciation of all communities of religions and cultures through action-based dialogue
- To advance social justice and racial equity through the lenses of faith
- To educate people about the rich traditions of all faiths/cultures in an accurate historical context
- To empower youth in their respective faith journeys and social/cultural identities
- To build interfaith solidarity and community at large.